November might be my favorite POPSUGAR #Musthave Box ever! Each item was so fun! The theme this month was togetherness and celebration and the items were perfectly tied to the theme. If you are unfamiliar with the POPSUGAR Musthave Box, it is a monthly subscription box filled with amazing, curated surprises every month. You get to discover innovative brands, and full sized fashion, beauty, home, and other products for $39.95 a month. You can use code SHOP5 (which never expires) for $5 off your first Musthave Box! And there is even a mini version for $15.95 a month. Take a peek and see what I received.
1. Kendra Scott Elaina Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl ($50) - I don't have any rose gold bracelets so it was nice to receive this one. It has a sliding clasp closure that is easy to put on and make it just your size. The dainty size can be worn alone for a casual outfit or paired with other bracelets for a statement stack of bracelets. I was really pleased to see a 20% off coupon to Kendra Scott as well. It may be passed on to my husband so he can use it for my Christmas present!
2. Pehr Chambray Runner in Wine (similar) ($44) - This wine-toned runner can work for fall and well into winter holidays. Its simple colorblock pattern and chambray fringed texture really elevates your tablescape. This went beautifully with my Christmas decor and I could see leaving it out until Valentine's Day. It would also make a wonderful hostess gift.
3. Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn to Dusk Palette ($25) - This cruelty free palette is wallet sized and perfect for your purse. The range of shades go from a day look to night time effortlessly. I am a fan of more metallic shades so this is a great palette for me. I found the eye shadow to be creamy and easily buildable.
4. AJ Goods Nest Wire Bowl ($35) - Bowls like this are a must have in any home. They can work as a fruit basket, with ornaments or other seasonal items for decor, or as a catch-all. It is handmade in India so each bowl has a story before reaching your front door. Just like the table runner, it also makes a wonderful hostess gift!
5. Meri Meri Star Party Picks ($8) - These party picks are a fun way to add sparkle to your holiday party. The picks can be used for appetizers, to keep tea sandwiches together, or to garnish a drink. My daughter's birthday party is coming up next month will be fairy themed so I am saving these for that! They will be perfect to use as 'wands' in one of the appetizers!
6. Oogie's Gourmet Toffee Butter Popcorn ($2.99) - Another delicious snack! This salty sweet toffee popcorn satisfies any craving. Be careful, it's addictive! My husband and I enjoyed snacking on this while watching tv or movies in the evenings with a fire in our fireplace.
POPSUGAR sent me this Musthave box to try, but all opinions are my own.