Monday, December 28, 2015
1. Black heels-Nine West via DSW $44.32 (exact, similar)
2. Leather pants-J.Crew c/o thredUP (similar, similar)
3. Red heels-via DSW (similar, exact)
4. Light blue skirt-ifchic $7.95 (exact, similar)
5. Black skirt-c/o Rita&Phil (exact, similar)
6. Sequined dress-c/o SheIn (exact, similar)
7. Fur lined leggings (not pictured)-amazon $0 with gift card (exact, similar)
8. Plaid vest-J.Crew gifted (exact, similar red)
9. Gold sweater-gifted (exact, similar)
10. Hat/scarf-gifted via Deloom (exact, similar scarf, similar hat)
I was finally able to purchase the perfect pair of black heels for myself. I have looked for months for a leather pair with 3 inch heel height or less and a pointy toe. I am excited to also have found the exact type of leather pants I wanted as well. I am looking forward to wearing them and as an added bonus they are made of a thicker material. I cannot wait to show you the sequined dress tomorrow. It's such a show stopper! The long sleeves and color make it easy to pair with tights and heels so I was slightly warmer during a holiday party. It's a great dress for NYE too! I can't seem to help adding to my skirt collection with the amazing black pencil skirt from Rita&Phil (my review will be up later this week) and the gorgeous light blue skirt from ifchic.
The red heels were a treat to myself. I won a giftcard a while ago and purchased those after seeing these heels on Merrick. With a little ribbon and thread I am thinking I can definitely whip up something similar.
Well with that DSW order of the red heels, I also got some amazing non-clunky waterproof boots for Matt so I must have gotten on Santa's nice list. The rest of the items were Christmas presents! I love getting clothing and I've been enjoying wearing everything, especially that adorable plaid vest!
For next month there really isn't anything on my wish list other than a pair of OTK boots. I have ordered a few, and tried a few others on, but nothing seems right. I also need to replace my pinstripe shirt after a washing mishap. What is on your wish list for January purchases?