1. Blue shorts-Old Navy $2.10 (similar, similar)
2. Floral flats-DSW $14.74 (exact, similar, similar)
3. White jeans-Gap $12.68 (similar, similar)
4. Houndstooth dress-c/o SheIn (exact) worn here
5. Blue and white dress-c/o SheIn (exact) worn here
6. Joggers-Ifchic $3.98 (exact)
7. Ring-Ifchic $3.97 (exact)
8. Bralette-c/o The Hidden Trunk (exact) worn here
9. Coral piko top-c/o The Hidden Trunk (exact) worn here and here
10. Pom pom shorts-c/o The Hidden Trunk (similar, similar) worn here
11. Distressed jeans-c/o The Hidden Trunk (exact) worn here, here, and here
I didn't really do too much shopping this month. The flats and white jeans were replacements in my wardrobe. My old white jeans needed a belt so they wouldn't slide down. The new ones from Gap are a little thicker and a higher waist. So far they seem very comfortable. They are still a little see through, but definitely an upgrade from my previous ones. I had reduced my shoe collection to one pair of The ifchic purchases and shorts were so cheap I couldn't say no. The rest of the items were lucky enough to be c/o. My favorites are the piko top and distressed jeans. They are both so comfortable, I wear them all the time! I realized I have been missing some loose tops from my closet.
For next month, I have a few things on my list. I want to try and get a red plaid button up, a pair of black leather heels (these have been on my list a while), combat boots with plaid lining, and potentially camel/beige booties. I might also want to get an olive field jacket since everyone and their brother has one and I am convinced I need one now! For the most part my closet is looking good though!
What are your fall must-haves?