1. Burgundy dress -c/o Makemechic (save, splurge, worn here)
2. Metal choker-c/o Makemechic (save, splurge, worn here, and here)
3. Moto jacket-c/o Lightinthebox (save, splurge, worn here)
4. Black choker-c/o Miniinthebox (save, splurge, worn here and here)
5. White crisscross sweater-c/o Lightinthebox (save, splurge, worn here)
6. Velvet top-c/o SheIn (save, splurge, worn here)
7. White dress-c/o SheIn (save, splurge, worn here)
8. Green sweater-Express $29.23 (save, splurge)
9. Cardigan-Express $29.22 (similar sweater pictured) (save, splurge)
10. Burgundy sweater-c/o Makemechic (similar, similar)
11. White sweater-c/o Makemechic (save, splurge)
12. Pants-c/o Slimstation (save, splurge)
I think it happens every year. As soon as the weather dips below 50, I think I need more sweaters. (I really don't.) But I found some more anyway. The two from Express were ones i mentioned in my last budget post. I was on the fence about the cardigan, but I sized down and love the fit now. It is very soft and so warm. The room I work in is pretty consistently on the chilly side and I was able to wear a cami underneath the sweater and still be warm all day. Typically I have to layer a longsleeve tee. The green lace up is incredibly comfortable and I highly recommend! I sized down in that one as well but it is still has a nice relaxed fit. I was able to do some fun collaborations this month and I have a few more coming up with the Makemechic sweaters (how cute is that burgundy one!?!) and a review on the Slimstation pants. For next month I am still looking for some burgundy pumps. I haven't been able to make it to DSW yet, but I am hoping I will soon!
Did you score anything on Black Friday?