1. Wool felt hat-Target $26.39 (save, splurge) (worn here)
2. Plaid cape-c/o Tulip (save, splurge) (worn here)
3. Burgundy blouse-c/o Tulip (save, splurge) (worn here)
4. Mauve lace blouse-c/o SheIn (almost exact, splurge) (worn here)
5. Leopard flats-DSW $42.19 (save, splurge)
6. Black and white plaid poncho/scarf-DSW free with purchase (save, splurge)
7. Red and black plaid-c/o Romwe (save, splurge)
8. Grey lace up sweater-c/o Yoins (save, splurge)
9. Blue floral blouse-Express $22.80 (save, splurge)
10. Barcelona cami-Express $28.45 (save, splurge)
I was pleased to find the two things I had on my wishlist this month. I had been wanting a taupe/tan colored wool fedora and a new pair of leopard heels. DSW yet again proved to be the place to go! I was able to double a coupon for a pair of leather calf hair leopard flats (so much more cushion and comfort than my old pair) and I got a cape/scarf for free! Score! I ran into Target after story time at the library and got my fedora. I can't find it online, but check in store and they might have it. The feather trim makes it so fun! It was a tad too floppy for me, but with a few layers of spray starch and iron and that brim is not moving. If you find a hat that needs a bit more structure, I highly recommend that inexpensive quick fix.
I also placed an order to Express this month during one of their many sales. I've only had a chance to wear the blue floral blouse so far, but I love how it looks on and how many things it goes with! It was a great price, too. The feather print Barcelona cami is out of stock online I think, but there may be some in store. Originally I had ordered the Shaker Knit Cardigan, too. It is super cozy and the color and length are great. I think I might try to exchange it for a size smaller though. The sweater is a bit bulky on the sides and I want to see if a smaller size would help with that. For next month I am eyeing this Express green lace up sweater. It might come home with me when I try to do my exchange this weekend. Just saying. I also want a few chokers this month. I love seeing them on others and can't wait to try the trend!
What's on your wishlist for November?
linking up with Rachel the Hat, Friday's Fab Favorites, Fun Fashion Friday, Friday Favorites Fabulous Friday, Friday's Fashion, Posh Classy Mom, Sheelah Writes, On the Edge of the Week, Birdie Shoots, Weekly Style Edit, Franish