Recently I've had the opportunity to try several different products and there have been so many I've really liked so I wanted to share my thoughts on each one.
This is a British made brand to deliver age intelligent formulas to help make your skin the best it can be. There are three age-specific ranges including ageprotect for teens & those in their twenties, agedefend for those in their 30s and 40s, and agedefy for those in their 50s and onwards. They also carry a various 'ranges' in addition to the age-specific products. The skinperfectors range of products to target specific skin concerns. The skinessentials product range to enhance and compliment the age-specific formulas. The bodybeautiful range features products to indulge your entire body and not just your face. Finally, the spaaromatics range includes home fragrance products.
I received the ARK skinperfector hydration injection masque and the agedefend replenishing moisturizer.
1. skinperfector hydration injection masque: This is an intensive masque to quench skin, help plump wrinkles, and restore vibrancy. It contains Vitamin A, C, B5, E, and hyaluronic acid booster among other ingredients. There are instructions specific to your age. It is to be left on longer the older you are. I left it on for about 10 minutes, but it can be left on overnight for an intensive treatment. It is a clear mask that can be used 1-2 times a week. My skin felt smooth and moisturized after using this. I've actually been using it twice a week and it helps counteract a topical acne product I use that really dries my skin out. I really enjoy the light spa-like scent.
2. agedefend replenishing moisturizer: This is an anti-wrinkle treatment moisturizer packed with hydrating ingredients to smooth out wrinkles, plump the skin, and diminish skins of premature aging. It is to be used twice a day, morning and night. I liked how moisturizing it is without being heavy or greasy. It is a nice, light moisturizer with a fresh scent. I can't say I saw a difference in fine lines, but I do think overall, it plumped and smoothed my skin somewhat. I will definitely continue using both ARK products.
I also received the HydroPeptide On-The-Go-Glow set. It is an anti-wrinkle travel set (can you tell I get freaked out around my birthdays and get all the anti-wrinkle things?!) with travel size cleanser, toner, mask, moisturizer, and eye cream. HydroPeptide has spent the last decade perfecting anti-aging. Their blend of scientists and beauty professionals delivers a unique perspective to challenge traditional beliefs and embrace a new approach to skin health. With access to the top minds in skin science and patented technologies, HydroPeptide will continue to revolutionize anti-aging skin care. This travel size set has really great products whether you are traveling or you purchase the full-size ones. This complete anti-aging regimen is designed to restore your skin's protective barrier.
1. Exfoliating Cleanser: This is a lightly exfoliating cleanser gentle enough to use everyday. I really enjoyed the fresh citrus scent. I didn't test its ability to take of makeup since I always use an oil cleanser first. I did really like this in the morning as it helped to wake me up.
2. Pre-Treatment Toner: This is a light toner with a sweet citrus scent. It absorbs quickly and works well under any serums or moisturizers you may want to use.
3. Face Lift Moisturizer: This moisturizer is an ultra-light cream that is supposed to give you a visible face lift. I don't think my face needs that much of a lift and I didn't notice any difference, but I do think it helps with sun spots and overall tone. I noticed a difference in a week with overall skin appearance.
4. Eye Authority: This eye cream is supposed to help brighten your eye area and lessen the amount of dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness. I didn't see a difference in fine lines, but I noticed looking more awake throughout the day.
Purifying Mask: This is a tingling mask that instantly creates a more youthful appearance by minimizing the appearance of pores. It helps to firm, lift, and hydrate. I enjoyed the tingling feeling, but I didn't see a noticeable difference in my pores. My skin just felt more clean afterwards.
Overall, I feel like this set helps with skin tone and I saw a difference in the week I used it. I will be using it up and contemplating repurchasing some of the products.
You can use code BBACK20A for 20% off your On-The-Go Glow travel set!
Endless Summer VoxBox
2. Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara: This is a high-impact mascara that claims to create bold, smooth, sleek lashes. I love high volume lashes. This mascara delivers on the smooth and sleek part, but I don't think it is as volumizing as other mascaras I have tried. The brush is good for getting all the smaller lashes though.
3. Numi Organic Tumeric, Jasmine Green, and Pu-erh Teas: I am a huge tea drinker so I was excited to receive these. I typically prefer sweet teas or those with a little spice. I can tell these are high quality teas, but I just wasn't a fan of the taste.
5. Seche Vite Mini Top Coat: My nails chip very easily so I always try new top coats with caution. This top coat as a strong chemical smell, but glides on easily and dries very quickly with a shiny finish. When paired with the Premier Color, my manicure will last about 3 days without chips. I plan on trying it with other nail polish brands to see how it works.
6. Seche Premier Color: This was a pretty, deep pink color with a sheen. It's great for a summer pedicure! It needed 2 coats to be opaque and lasted (with base coat and top coat) for about 3 days without chipping (I have tried this twice on my nails so far and once on my feet).
7. Iron-Rek Essential Protein: This is a specialized blend of whey proteins from grass-fed cos in America with no growth hormones. It can be used everyday and anytime and is an essential part of any sport's supplement regimen. I haven't had a chance to try this yet, but I am looking forward to it!
Samples provided by Influenster and Brandbacker for review.