Some people I know are gifted at gift-giving. Seriously. They find the most unique, coolest items. For me, it can be so hard to think of ideas for some of my friends and family. So when I come across great ideas, I always add them to a list on my phone of gift ideas. It's so helpful to refer back to the list whenever I need an idea. Here are 3 great gift ideas for friends or family:
1. POPSUGAR #MustHaveBox - great for women of any age with a variety of interests
This is my third MustHave box, and I have to say I've been impressed by every one (June review and July review). I love the variety of items from travel, fashion, beauty, to food. You can use code SHOP5 for $5 off your first Must Have Box. This month I received:
- Jack & Lucy Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat - This fun hat is perfect for any fall outfit! It's even got an adjustable band to fit to your head. You'll see how I styled mine tomorrow.
- NCLA MANI-ER Tool Kit - This handy tool kit is everything you need for a mani in an adorable little bag. Perfect to slip into your purse!
- BRIOGEO Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask - I've been needing this! I ran out of my deep-conditioner and this is great. It really helps to soften although my favorite is still the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle!
- FLINT Lint Roller - So perfect for keeping in your desk drawer or slipping in a suitcase. My husband might be stealing this for some upcoming work trips.
- SMITH & CULT Lip Lacquer in The Warning - Don't get scared by the bright color, this lip lacquer is a little sheer. It's perfect for any time!
- THE GLUTEN FREE BITES Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites - Tasty, not too sweet, and my whole family likes them.
2. Photo Blanket from Printerpix - great for men or women, anyone you have access of photos of
I've actually ordered their Magic Mug for my sister-in-law and loved it! This time I ordered their medium-sized photo blanket as an anniversary gift for my husband. There are different templates of photos to use or you can do it all yourself. I elected to create my own collage and it was all pretty easy. The website will tell you how big or small the photos should be for optimal clarity when printed. You can add frames, a colored background, a photo background, or text to personalize it even more. The medium size was just the right size for a lap blanket. It's a very soft, lightweight blanket and it's sure to make a perfect gift for any friend or family!
3. RawSpiceBar Monthly Subscription - great for men or women foodies who love to cook
I love to cook and try new flavors and foods so I was excited to try out RawSpiceBar. It's a monthly subscription that delivers freshly made, recipe-ready flavor kits, highlighting a new region each month. Each kit includes recipes customized for special diets and the kits are a great way for families, moms and new cooks to discover new flavors at an affordable $8/month. Fun, right?! We received the Anguillian Spice Box and made the Jerk Chicken and Bloody Mary Mango Salad. Oh my goodness, it was so good! And we ate the leftovers together over salad and that was delicious, too! We actually didn't even use all the spice packet from the mango salad so that will definitely be made again. The only bad thing was we don't have an ice cream maker so we couldn't make the Black Pepper Ice Cream recipe they included. It sounds interesting though! The low $8/month subscription is also good if you want to give an entire year, but you are on a budget!
I received these items in exchange for my review from POPSUGAR, Printerpix, and RawSpiceBar. All opinions are my own though!