1. Flamingo tee-c/o Sammydress (save, splurge, worn here)
2. Cold shoulder top-c/o Sammydress (save, splurge, worn here)
3. Embroidered tunic-c/o Sammydress (save, splurge, worn here)
4. Maxi dress-c/o Sammydress (save, splurge, worn here)
5. Blush blouse-c/o Makemechic (save, splurge, worn here)
6. Short sleeve chambray-c/o Makemechic (save, splurge, worn here)
7. Navy envelope dress-c/o Tulip (save, striped option, worn here)
8. Pom pom tee-c/o SheIn (save, worn here)
9. Distressed white shorts-c/o SheIn (save, splurge, worn here)
10. Black leggings-c/o Sweetflexx (save, splurge)
11. White tee-c/o TOBI (save, splurge)
12. Olive button up-c/o TOBI (save, splurge)
13. Black sweater-c/o TOBI (save, splurge)
14. 3 pairs of jeans-Express $40.50 each (save, splurge)
15. Sleeveless floral portofino-Express $22.77 (save, splurge, worn here)
16. Barcelona cami-Express $33.71 (save, splurge)
I said last month I didn't really have plans to get anything then I went and blew my budget in one night at Express! Sometimes you just need to replace things though and many of my jeans had become stretched out after years of wear so I ended up replacing them all and getting 3 different washes the mid-rise jean leggings. I have to say I am pleased so far. I did size down in 2 of the lighter washes due to the stretch of fabric. The darker wash was a thicker fabric that doesn't stretch as much. Overall, they stretch out a bit during the day, but not so much they need pulling up constantly. Isn't that so annoying?!
I have some really fun collaborations coming up with TOBI and Sweetflexx as you can see from the items I received. I'm loving these items for fall! For next month I am still on the look out for suede OTK boots. The Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots are exactly what I am looking for apart from the price point. If you have any recommendations send them my way! There are some great non-suede options, but I am stuck on getting suede. They wear so much better and last longer.
What is on your list for September?