I got a few boxes last week in the mail with some amazing products! After using them for a week, I can't wait to share my thoughts on them!
Popsugar sent me a Musthave box to try. I have been wanting to try this box for at least the past year and it did not disappoint. It's definitely a #MustHaveBox! If you have never heard of a Musthave box, it is a monthly subscription box for $39.95. It has a variety of items so it doesn't matter what your interest is. This box would really make a great gift for someone (especially someone you aren't sure what to get)! Here is what I got in this box and my thoughts:
- Hat Attack sarong-I took this with me on vacation. It's super soft and the neutral colors will compliment any bathing suit!
- Sisters of Los Angeles bottle opener-Adorable! I included this in a gift for someone's anniversary.
- Wild and Wolf "Who Am I?" quiz game-My husband loves this game! It has quite a range of famous people from history and modern day.
- NCLA glitter nail polish-This patriotic polish is on my daughter's and my toenails currently. We did it over top navy polish and it is perfect for the 4th of July!
- Knock Knock compact mirror-I had this commendeered by my daughter immediately. It's sleek profile and pretty sturdy. Love the saying on it, too!
- Pacifica deodorant wipes-Definitely threw these in our beach bag, too. They smell great and are very convenient for travel!
- Pressels- The whole family enjoyed these. They are pretzel crackers with a little spice to them. Yum!
I also received a few Ole Henriksen skincare items for review from Influenster. They were the perfect size to pack for vacation instead of my typical items. Here is what I received:
- 3 step brightening system-A Polish, Brighten, and Glow system that you can use at night to brighten skin. I really think the 3 step system helps to brighten. It's a little extra work, but it feels like you are pampering your skin and I notice brighter, smoother skin afterwards. I am not sure it actually fades dark spots though because I have only used it twice.
- Truth Serum Collagen Booster- An anti-aging serum with Vitamin C applied every morning. I already use a Vitamin C serum twice a day so I didn't notice a difference in my skin since switching to this, but I didn't expect to. It's a good product, but I don't think it is better than other Vitamin C containing serums.
- Sheer Transformation-A weightless oil-free moisturizer applied twice a day. I was using a thicker moisturizer and this is much nicer for summer while still keeping my skin hydrated. If you want a lightweight moisturizer for summer, this is a great pick!