2. Chambray tassel dress-c/o Makemechic (worn here)
3. Leopard sandals-c/o Makemechic
4. Striped peplum-c/o SheIn (worn here)
5. Pink tassel dress-c/o SheIn (worn here)
6. Black and gold sunglasses-c/o Sammydress
7. Black sunglasses and green lenses-c/o Sammydress
8. Stone pattern sunglasses-c/o Sammydress
9. Colorblock sleeveless blouse-c/o Sammydress
10. Striped top-c/o Sammydress (similar, save, splurge)
11. Lemon print skirt-c/o Sammydress
12. Palm print romper-LOFT $35.68 (save, splurge)
13. Straw hat-JCP $0 with coupon (save, splurge) (worn here)
I didn't spend much money, but I love what I got! The palm print romper from LOFT was a fabulous buy. It is long enough to not reveal to much if I happen to raise my arms and looks good styled casually or dressed up. I used my teacher discount to nab it at a great price, too. And the straw hat I had a $10 coupon for JCPenney's and it was on sale for $10 which means I paid nothing! I had been wanting a floppy straw hat for summer and this was perfection! I can't wait to wear it more!
The other items were really great to help me round out my summer wardrobe. I've been enjoying wearing the different sunglasses from Sammydress while on vacation. And the free hat from JCP? I had a $10 coupon and it was exactly $10 so I got it free! I couldn't ask for a better deal for something on my wish list!
*I also wanted to wish my husband a very happy 10 year anniversary! There is no one else I would rather spend my life with! You are my rock and so incredibly supportive. I love you more! *
linking up with Thursday Fashion Files What I Wore to Work, Spotlight Weekly, Happiness at Midlife, The Red Closet Diary, High Latitude Style, Thursday Moda, A Labor of Life, Rachel the Hat, Friday's Fab Favorites, Fun Fashion Friday, Friday Favorites Fabulous Friday, Friday's Fashion, Posh Classy Mom, Sheelah Writes, Franish