2. Grey sweatshirt-c/o Newchic (exact, similar, similar, worn here)
3. Burgundy coat-c/o Newchic (exact, similar, similar, worn here)
4. Grey cardigan-c/o SheIn (exact, similar, similar, worn here)
5. Windowpane blouse-c/o SheIn (exact, similar, similar, worn here)
6. Lace up flats-DSW $21.25 (similar, similar)
7. Grey embellished tee-LOFT c/o thredUP (similar, similar)
8. Grey bow tie top-Gap c/o thredUP (similar, similar, similar)
9. Pinstripe top-Brooks Brothers c/o thredUP (similar, similar)
10. Navy sweater-J.Crew c/o thredUP (similar, similar)
11. Black and cobalt blouse-LOFT c/o thredUP (similar, similar, similar)
12. Black and teal blouse-Ann Taylor c/o thredUP (similar, similar)
13. Coral bow tie top-BR c/o thredUP (similar, similar, worn here)
14. Floral dress-c/o Deloom (exact, worn here)
Late last month I was thinking I didn't have many blouses or printed tops so I placed a large order to thredUP. I still have credits from them and found some great options. I had originally planned to return a couple of them, but after a week I still couldn't choose which to send back so I kept them all. It required me to really clean out my closet, but it was worth it. Now I have some go-to items for work or casual wear that are in a classic style and easily remixable. The windowpane blouse from SheIn fits right in with what I've been wanting and I feel like that section of my wardrobe feels more complete now.
I was able to find lace up flats that had been on my wish list at DSW with some reward dollars for quite a steal. They are surprisingly comfortable and I am so excited to wear them. My hope is that the blush color will be versatile. I debated a tan color, but was worried it would be too close to my skin tone. These are perfect.
For next month I still have a colorful winter coat on my list. A bright blue would be fun, but haven't been finding the style I want (maybe this one or this one?). I am also on the hunt for a pair of skinny jeans with skinny ankles. I love my joga jeans, but they aren't as tapered as I would like. Any suggestions?
linking up with Mix it Mondays, Monday Mingle, Fashionably Employed, How I Fall, Shoe and Tell, A Lovely Little a la Mode Link Up, Start the Week Stylish, Franish