1. Black leather watch- c/o AIBI (exact)
2. Striped back sweater-J.Crew c/o thredUP (similar, similar)
3. Suede booties-Naturalizer c/o thredUP (similar, similar)
4. Jeans-Gap c/o thredUP (similar, similar)
5. Green heels-J.Crew c/o thredUP (similar, similar, cute plaid pair)
6. Burgundy bag-Urban Expressions via thredUP $45.57 (similar, similar)
7. Layered sweater-c/o SheIn (exact)
8. Tweed Vest-c/o Tulip (similar, similar)
A whole bunch of random things that caught my eye. That pretty much comprises this month. I am really loving it all though! Both pairs of heels, the bag, and the striped back sweater are so cute in person! Now I just need to get a date night planned to wear those green heels! I tried to get some leather pants from thredUP, but they didn't end up fitting well (I could zip them up, but couldn't bend my knees!). I found two other pairs I just ordered so hopefully one of those work out. thredUP currently has free shipping on everything with no minimum until December 14th. You can use my referral link to get $20 off!
Next month I am still looking for just the right pair of OTK boots. I almost bought these ones, but I am thinking I want a suede pair. I always try to keep December spending down for Christmas so that might be it! What's on your wish list?
linking up with Mix it Mondays, Monday Mingle, Fashionably Employed, How I Fall, Shoe and Tell, A Lovely Little a la Mode Link Up, Budgetting Bloggers