1. Palm print top-c/o SheIn (exact)
2. Plaid dress-c/o Znu (exact)
3. Striped coat-c/o SheIn (exact)
4. Black hat-Express c/o Brandzaffair (exact, similar)
5. Teal sweater-The Mint Julep Boutique $10.95 with credit (exact, similar)
6. Sperry duckboots-c/o Shopbop (exact, super cute plaid option)
7. Sweater-ifchic $8.95 (similar, similar)
8. Cognac bag-ifchic c/o my husband (similar, similar)
I have been trying to curb my spending/buying this past month. I feel like my closet is more than stocked. I was really excited to pick up the Sperry boots. I had some Shopbop credits from a collaboration I did with them a while back and snagged them during their sale (even with credits I hate paying full price). The black wool hat is one I highly recommend. I got a burgundy one from ebay last winter, but this one from Express is much nicer quality. Now if only it would stop being so windy and I could wear it more often! I am looking forward to wearing the ifchic sweater once it comes in the mail. I will make sure and share my thoughts once it comes, but I have to say everything (minus a ring I got that was too small) I have really liked and been impressed with.
For next month, I am going to try and keep spending small again. There aren't too many things I have on my wishlist. The rebellious part of me wants some leather pants, but that is about it. I tossed the leather leggings I got last fall due to fit and want some in pants form now. What's on your November list?
linking up with What I wore, Oh Hey Girl, and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday, The Wednesday Pants, Color and Grace,Jersey Girl, Texan Heart, Thursday Fashion Files What I Wore to Work, Spotlight Weekly, Happiness at Midlife, The Red Closet Diary, High Latitude Style, Budgetting Bloggers