2. Cargo jacket-Old Navy $27.46 (similar, similar)
3. Booties-DSW $52.75 (exact, similar)
4. Navy embellished sweater-Kate Spade c/o thredUp (similar, similar)
5. Tweed Sweater-J.Crew c/o thredUp (similar, similar, similar)
6. Plaid sweatshirt-c/o thredUp (similar, similar)
7. Plaid shirt-Old Navy c/o thredUp (similar, similar)
8. Dress-Tracy Reese c/o thredUp (similar, similar)
9. Sperry's-c/o thredUp (similar, similar)
10. Red heels-c/o thredUp (similar, similar)
11. Pink sweater-Ann Taylor c/o thredUp (similar, similar)
12. Camel cardigan-J.Crew c/o thredUp (similar, similar, similar)
13. Floral top-c/o thredUp (similar, similar)
14. Floral skirt-Pim + Larkin c/o thredUp (similar, similar) worn here
15. Wedges-DSW $2.10 (similar, similar)
16. Work out tank- JCP $2.10 (not pictured) (similar, similar)
Right at the end of last month I placed a huge thredUp order. I had been 'window browsing' and found so many cute sweaters I couldn't resist! Then I needed to get a dress for my upcoming brother's wedding and found the perfect one with the Tracey Reese number. I can't believe I found those Sperrys just waiting for me at thredUp either. They are so comfortable! A few of the thredUp items are replacements for things I already own (red heels, camel cardigan, red plaid, and pink sweater). While my items aren't in bad shape, I saw an opportunity to upgrade with better quality fabrics and did. Have you tried thredUp yet? Check out my post on how to shop there and use this link for $20 off your first purchase (you can get a few items for that)!
I also placed an order at Old Navy earlier this month. Originally I had seen the Old Navy field jacket on Christie and knew it was exactly what I had been looking for. To qualify for free shipping, I added the pants. Needless to say, they aren't being returned. I really like them and I think they will work with a lot of my wardrobe.
I have been wanting a nice pair of suede booties for quite a while and with $20 in coupons at DSW was able to score the Crown Vintage ones that look incredibly similar to the costlier Sam Edelman Petty pair. That said, I am a bit on the fence about them. What are your thoughts? Will I be able to wear them with skirts, dresses, and pants? I am hoping to even pair them with my flares since they have a slightly pointed toe.
For next month I am still looking for camel leather combat boots (preferably with a plaid lining). No luck on this front. They are all faux leather and look a bit cheap. I am also thinking about investing in a bucket bag. What is on your October wish list?
linking up with What I wore, Oh Hey Girl, and Whatcha Wearing Wednesday, The Wednesday Pants, Color and Grace,Jersey Girl, Texan Heart, Franish