Today I am thrilled to be co-hosting the Friday Favorites linkup with Christie from The Closet by Christie. I'm sharing some of the adorable items in stores that have caught my eye this week. Don't break your summer budget on them either! Each of these items is less than $30! You can get them all and still have money for summer vacation!
1. J.Crew Bandaids? What will they think of next?! Part of me is like, "This is ridiculous." The other (larger) part of me is like, "I want them!"
2. Old Navy cami. I was just on the Old Navy site and I almost didn't recognize it! The 'global influence' items are adorable! I want them all! True to Old Navy, they are super affordable, too. That cami is only $18 and looks like it would be nice and cool for a hot summer day.
3. Old Navy tote. You can't go wrong with stripes. Add neon pom poms and I am a goner! This is so cute! See how Susan from Charming Lucy styled it here.
4. Loft necklace. The colors are so beautiful together. I am not sure if it is real stone, but the color differences in the beads make it look so much more expensive than $20!
5. Lace up sandals. So on trend right now and so versatile! Shorts, dresses, skirts, jeans. It doesn't matter, these will look adorable!
Now it's your turn! Join our linkup!
Give a warm welcome to our co-host,
Laura from I do deClaire!
Friday Favorites is all about sharing and promoting your favorite things! Whether it's an outfit post, a round-up of new obsessions, or a new DIY project- I want to hear about it. Every Friday I'll post my current favorites and you can link-up to share yours!
Socialize with others! Check out some of the fabulous bloggers linking up with us and let them know you found them here. Most importantly, be sure to follow our etiquette and comment on the blogger that linked up before you.
Let others know about our linkup! Spread the word so we can
all make even more friends! Grab a button or mention us in your post.