Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Confident Twosday: The Perfect Bridal Shower Dress

white floral sheath, turquoise teal heels, red Dooney and Burke bag, red Stella and Dot necklace
Dress-c/o SheIn | Heels-Jessica Simpson via DSW (similarsimilar, similarsimilar) | Bag-Dooney & Burke c/o thredUP (similarsimilar$10 code at thredUP) | Necklace-Stella & Dot (similarsimilarsimilar
I was so excited when this beautiful dress came in the mail last Friday. I had a bridal shower to go to on Saturday with a 'High Tea' theme and I just knew this would be perfect. As a person who loves floral, but is VERY picky about the floral prints, this was love at first site. The bright floral colors on the dress against a white background make it flattering for all skin tones and easy to pair colored accessories with like I did. I get cold very easily so it is nice to find a dress that isn't sleeveless, too. Right now it's on sale for only $20!! I would recommend sizing up when you order. I have a medium on for reference and it fits perfectly.

Heels worn herehere, and here

Dress-c/o SheIn | Heels-Jessica Simpson via DSW (similarsimilar, similarsimilar) | Bag-Dooney & Burke c/o thredUP (similarsimilar$10 code at thredUP) | Necklace-Stella & Dot (similarsimilarsimilar

Katya from Style Sprinter is co-hosting today. She always looks so incredibly chic and on trend. Katya has a fun Friday Five feature and also has great tips on fashion, beauty, and sales! Make sure you head on over and say hello!
I do deClaire (Bloglovin) | Style Sprinter (Bloglovin

post signature
linking up with Mix it Mondays, Style SessionsWalking in Memphis in High Heels and Fashion Canvas, Celebrate Southern, Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me

54 comments:

1. I love the floral print and cut of that dress! It fits you like a glove! Those teal heels are the perfect touch!

Jill
    Doused
    In Pink

ReplyDelete
  2. WOW LAURA, THAT FLORAL SHEATH IS STUNNING. I think it would be great for a wedding as well not just a bridal shower. You chose the perfect necklace and wedges for it, for a shower. And Katya is stunning as is her style.

ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty dress, it's perfect for so many summer occasions!! It fits you perfectly, thanks for hosting Laura:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! No other word needed for this look...well, maybe lovely too!

5. Gorgeous dress!! You look amazing

ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress, lady! I love you wore your hair up with it to show off that pretty neckline!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

ReplyDelete
  7. The white + dainty florals on this dress is amazing! It is so feminine, yet super fun at the same time. The accessory options are endless!

Elle
    Southern Elle Style

ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning in this dress! I love the simple silhouette and the fun and vibrant floral prints!

Red Reticule

ReplyDelete
  9. love the dress! so beautiful! so summery!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is stunning and I love the bold accents of color with it! Great find! :)

ReplyDelete
  11. you look stunning in that dress.

xo
    PinkSole

ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great dress and looks fabulous on you!

ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty! I love that fun dress and the topknot is perfect with it!
    ~~Megan~~

ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress! It looks beautiful on you.

15. ElleSees.blogspot.comJune 30, 2015 at 5:53 AM

looking stunning in this!! love it.

16. Heather Davis WyanckoJune 30, 2015 at 5:54 AM

LOOOVE!!! The shape of this dress is perfect on you! Cute shoe and bag additions too. GORG!
    Heather Wyancko

17. Debbie StinedurfJune 30, 2015 at 6:11 AM

Oh that dress! I've been obsessing over it on Instagram for days now...love it! It fits like it was made for you and it is so perfect for a bridal shower.
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Laura, thanks a lot for the opportunity to co-host this linkup with you! The funny thing is that I own the exact same dress you are wearing in these photos! What a cute incidence! It just proves that we share a similar taste in clothing. I am so-happy to find my style soulmate! Have a blessed day!

P.S.--Here is the link to the post where I wear that floral dress: http://stylesprinter.com/my-inner-carrie-bradshaw/

19. HappinessatmidlifeJune 30, 2015 at 6:55 AM

This dress is stunning on you!

Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com

Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion linkup.

ReplyDelete
  20. I have seen this dress and almost ordered it because I thought it was so pretty. It looks great on you, and how perfect for a tea themed shower! I love it when things arrive just in time. Your teal heels and red bag are the perfect compliments.

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

ReplyDelete
  21. You are stunning in florals!!!

Rebecca

ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Drop dead gorgeous, Laura!

OXOX

Dawn Lucy

ReplyDelete
  23. This dress is beautiful! I love the classic sheath shape, and the subtle floral is so nice. Great teal heels too!

ReplyDelete
  24. Laura this is such an amazing dress and you look so beautiful. Love the hair...thanks for the inspiration <3 Sabina | Oceanblue Style

ReplyDelete
  25. You look gorgeous Claire. Thanks for the headsup with sizing up, I am sure you looked amazing at the shower.
    Rachel xo

Garay Treasures</a

ReplyDelete
  26. You look absolutely lovely, Claire. Like you said, a perfect dress for a bridal shower!

Jen @ Librarian for Life + Style

27. Monica SiembiedaJune 30, 2015 at 8:02 AM

You look so amazing. I love your hair, the dress, the shoes, everything is perfection. You look so elegant and beautiful.

www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

ReplyDelete
  28. You could not have worn a better dress for the 'High Tea' themed bridal shower. The print is beautiful and the red necklace and bag just so stand out against the white. But I love most how you've gone for a different colour in the shoes. That lovely dark teal - yes, yes yes! And great to see a summer dress with a little sleeve too.

ReplyDelete
  29. This dress is perfect, so feminine and chic!

- Liz
    www.LizLizo.com

ReplyDelete
  30. Laura you look so classy and lady like! Everything about this is lovely! Shein has some amazing pieces! Susan

31. You look amazing.

ReplyDelete
  32. I've been thinking about picking that dress up for ages - it looks stunning on you! Thanks for including info on sizing, that's always what I've been nervous about when ordering from Sheinside!

33. the cape on the cornerJune 30, 2015 at 11:37 AM

yes to all that. you look fabulous, your hair, the necklace, the shoes. love it.
    b

ReplyDelete
  34. I love that dress--the floral print is so pretty! I love the way the colors are bold without being too overwhelming. And the sleeves! Love the sleeves.

ReplyDelete
  35. Stunning pic! The dress looks great on you!

www.dressed2dnines.com

ReplyDelete
  36. Aw I totally love this and it is perfect for a bridal shower :) High tea is so delicious and yummy- I went when I went to Ontario for a winter. Anyway, I am loving Style Sprinter's dress there! It is gorgeous :)

Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

ReplyDelete
  37. holy smokes, this looks AMAZING on you!!

ReplyDelete
  38. This SheIn dress looks great on you!

ReplyDelete
  39. This dress is gorgeous, Laura, and I'm loving your topknot! =)

I hope you are having a great week so far!

Amber

ReplyDelete
  40. That is indeed the perfect dress for a bridal shower--and many other event, too. And...you look gorgeous in it! Thanks for hosting another lovely link up, Laura. T.

ReplyDelete
  41. This abstract floral is such a refreshing alternative to the traditional all over floral prints. Such a classy cut as well!

Chic on the Cheap

ReplyDelete
  42. Pretty dress! Pretty heels! Pretty Laura!

ReplyDelete
  43. I saw this dress at Shein! I wanted to buy it so bad, and now you're making me regret why I haven't bought it yet. So gorgeous and retro!

xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

ReplyDelete
  44. What an elegant, classic yet fun and flirty dress! I can't believe it's only $20! That's a steal for sure!

Robyn

Feel Great Fashion

ReplyDelete
  45. I spotted this dress some time ago, too, it's gorgeous! <3 Looks amazing on you too, the print suits you like a glove :)

Fashionably,

Patricia

There's a new GIVEAWAY on http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

ReplyDelete
  46. This dress is so perfect on you! I love Shein for florals because I feel the same way as you do. I think this might be one of my favorite looks from you and on you. SO pretty!

Come link up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
    l,
    Vicky
    themummychronicles.com

ReplyDelete
  47. I am so in love with this dress of yours! OMG it is elegant! Thank you so much for hosting for us!

Take care and keep in touch!

By the way, I started my own link up and it will be every Wednesday. Don't forget to stop by today! :)

Grace

ReplyDelete
  48. What a pretty dress! I'm quite picky about florals too, but I love this print!

ReplyDelete
  49. I have this precise same dress and I do so agree, it's divine :) YOU look divine in it :)

ReplyDelete
  50. Equal amounts of sass and class. :) The cut of the dress is classy and appropriate for the occasion, the print gives it life and keeps it interesting. Sassy and classy :)

Jessica | notjessfashion.com